Forums

This topic is locked

Floating Buttons in DMX

Posted 20 Jun 2002 14:45:54
has voted
20 Jun 2002 14:45:54 Dave Sir posted:

Using Windows 2000 and Dreamweaver MX released version.

Sometimes, especially when working with a table inside a form, I will be doing content work on the table, and the submit button, at the bottom of the table, jumps up to the center, or the aligment of the form to the table "floats" in the wrong place.

It seems to only be an object rendering problem, because if you save the file, and open it back up, it looks fine...

It just seems like sometimes the "design view" get confused of where the objects are supposed to be...

Anyone else see this?

Thanks-

Replies

Replied 20 Jun 2002 17:42:29
20 Jun 2002 17:42:29 Jeremy Conn replied:
Yes, I have also seen where the Design View page will suddenly not render the CSS settings either, even though they are fine and still intact through browser viewing. Weird... maybe it is a bug that they will release a fix for. Anyone else?

(DWMX|IIS5|WXP|ASP/VB)
*Connman21*
www.conncreativemedia.com
Replied 20 Jun 2002 17:46:09
20 Jun 2002 17:46:09 Dave Sir replied:
Its not even CSS, its regular HTML objects, like buttons and tables...

Very weird...

I had this issue in DreamWeaver UltraDev 4, I was hoping it would be fixed in the MX version....

I'm sure others see it, because I see it on different machines, AND different OS's....

Replied 25 Jun 2002 04:07:43
25 Jun 2002 04:07:43 Kelly Brady replied:
Me to folks. I see this all the time especially using forms and tables. I thought at first it was just my machine however it appears that many people are having the same issue. My guess is that when you get to a certain number of coded lines it starts to flake out. Anyway I hope they fix it.

Reply to this topic