Forums

This topic is locked

ASP UPload & Preview

Posted 04 Jan 2003 15:27:02
has voted
04 Jan 2003 15:27:02 Barbara ONeal posted:
I have Pure ASP Upload behavior and haven't used it in a while. I downloaded the latest but I used to have a preview feature on the page where someone could preview the image before uploading the file. I don't seem to have that anymore. Does anyone know where I can get this behavior again? Thanks.

Ms. Barbara S. ONeal

Replies

Replied 06 Jan 2003 09:21:43
06 Jan 2003 09:21:43 Martha Graham replied:
Have you looked under the Advanced tab in the UI?
The progress bar utility?

Martha Graham
Replied 14 Jan 2003 13:20:09
14 Jan 2003 13:20:09 Paul Eeles replied:
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
I have Pure ASP Upload behavior and haven't used it in a while. I downloaded the latest but I used to have a preview feature on the page where someone could preview the image before uploading the file. I don't seem to have that anymore. Does anyone know where I can get this behavior again? Thanks.

Ms. Barbara S. ONeal
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>
Replied 20 Jan 2003 04:48:53
20 Jan 2003 04:48:53 ipaq CE replied:
You got it wrong Asp upload don't have a preview image they have a progress bar loading... I think she was saying is there a way to preview the "Image" before uploading it.

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Have you looked under the Advanced tab in the UI?
The progress bar utility?

Martha Graham
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

Reply to this topic