Loading Bar for Dreamweaver MX 2004 Support Product Page

This topic was archived

Loading Bar

Asked 27 Jul 2004 01:22:13
has this question
27 Jul 2004 01:22:13 Heinz Schweiger posted:
<p>Hi,</p>
<p>In my minds, there is an extension I found a long time ago. Search in Macromedia Dreamweaver Exchange, there is such extension.</p>
<p>Preload Images with Status Bar and Redirect v1.01, V1.01</p>
<p>search in Dreamweaver, there you can find it and download</p>
<p>best regards heinz</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>

Replies

Replied 13 Aug 2004 15:55:33
13 Aug 2004 15:55:33 S N replied:
I have tried it but that is only restricted for images. I would like a loading bar for the fll page. The loading bar should display "loading..." till the full page has been downloaded on the PC and then the message should go and the page should show.

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
&lt;p&gt;Hi,&lt;/p&gt;
&lt;p&gt;In my minds, there is an extension I found a long time ago. Search in Macromedia Dreamweaver Exchange, there is such extension.&lt;/p&gt;
&lt;p&gt;Preload Images with Status Bar and Redirect v1.01, V1.01&lt;/p&gt;
&lt;p&gt;search in Dreamweaver, there you can find it and download&lt;/p&gt;
&lt;p&gt;best regards heinz&lt;/p&gt;
&lt;p&gt; &lt;/p&gt;
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>
Replied 13 Aug 2004 15:55:48
13 Aug 2004 15:55:48 S N replied:
I have tried it but that is only restricted for images. I would like a loading bar for the fll page. The loading bar should display "loading..." till the full page has been downloaded on the PC and then the message should go and the page should show.

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
&lt;p&gt;Hi,&lt;/p&gt;
&lt;p&gt;In my minds, there is an extension I found a long time ago. Search in Macromedia Dreamweaver Exchange, there is such extension.&lt;/p&gt;
&lt;p&gt;Preload Images with Status Bar and Redirect v1.01, V1.01&lt;/p&gt;
&lt;p&gt;search in Dreamweaver, there you can find it and download&lt;/p&gt;
&lt;p&gt;best regards heinz&lt;/p&gt;
&lt;p&gt; &lt;/p&gt;
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

Reply to this topic