Forums

ASP

This topic is locked

Request Variable

Posted 24 Mar 2006 18:44:14
has voted
24 Mar 2006 18:44:14 Javier Castro posted:
I have a pull down menu with values that go from A-Z that when I press the button GO, takes me to my records that have A, b, z, depending what I want. My problem is: I tried applying the Request variable, Request.QueryString from the Bindings panel on DWMX 2004
but it does not seem to work with it. I have used in a text field and works fine but not in my pull down menu. any ideas? is there another way to do it?

Thanks

Javier

Replies

Replied 24 Mar 2006 21:20:52
24 Mar 2006 21:20:52 Javier Castro replied:
Found it. Thanks.

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
I have a pull down menu with values that go from A-Z that when I press the button GO, takes me to my records that have A, b, z, depending what I want. My problem is: I tried applying the Request variable, Request.QueryString from the Bindings panel on DWMX 2004
but it does not seem to work with it. I have used in a text field and works fine but not in my pull down menu. any ideas? is there another way to do it?

Thanks

Javier
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

Reply to this topic