Advanced Layer Popup Support Product Page

This topic was archived

Active Slideshow won't work after popup onload

Asked 10 May 2007 20:39:13
has this question
10 May 2007 20:39:13 Mike Windschitl posted:
I have an simple Active slideshow on the index page and wanted to add a popup window with specials offers when the page loads (onload). When I test the page the index and popup display normally but when closing the popup the slide show is gone. If I remove the popup from the page the sideshow works normally.

I currently have the popup linked to an image as onclick, the Active Slideshow and popup work fine.

stellasfishcafe.com/index.htm is the site with stellasfishcafe.com/stellas_specials.htm as the popup.

Thanks for any advice you may have.

Mike

Replies

Replied 11 May 2007 16:58:16
11 May 2007 16:58:16 Georgi Kralev replied:
Hi Mike,

Can you provide a link to the page with popup window onLoad?
So, we can test it.

Regards,

Georgi Kralev

----------------------------------
Support - www.DMXzone.com
Replied 11 May 2007 21:38:42
11 May 2007 21:38:42 Mike Windschitl replied:
I uploaded the page to the server and it works fine. It still does not work on my local machine. When I created the onload popup and it did not work on my local machine I did not want to upload something that did not display properly to the server.

This is strange how the active slide show works with out the popup on my local computer but not with the onload popup. On the server it works both ways. Below is a link to my test page.

stellasfishcafe.com/test.htm

Thanks for your reply.
Replied 14 May 2007 09:38:52
14 May 2007 09:38:52 Georgi Kralev replied:
Hi Mike,

At this point I cannot tell what is the problem on your local machine. In order to give any reasonable suggestion, I must be able to check the issue.

I can only advice you to compare the IIS settings of your local computer with those of the server.

Regards,

Georgi Kralev

----------------------------------
Support - www.DMXzone.com

Reply to this topic