Advanced Layer Popup Support Product Page

This topic was archived

MouseOver/MouseOut

Shared 11 Jul 2007 22:08:20
likes this idea
11 Jul 2007 22:08:20 James Ehlers posted:
A mouseOver MouseOut to open and close window would be nice, unless it is already there and I haven't noticed,
as a way to open and close many images on a page by rolling over them and out of them.

Replies

Replied 13 Jul 2007 15:18:42
13 Jul 2007 15:18:42 Kiril Iliev replied:
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
A mouseOver MouseOut to open and close window would be nice, unless it is already there and I haven't noticed,
as a way to open and close many images on a page by rolling over them and out of them.
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

Hi James,

The extension is not designed and not tested to have such features. Therefore, this cannot be considered as a bug with the extension.

However, you might want to try the following code:

<pre id=code><font face=courier size=2 id=code>&lt;a href="#" onmouseover="dmxAdvLayerPopup('MyPopUp','<i>image_path</i>','popup','',
'OS_Look','center','center',800,1024,0,true,false,false,0,'','Linear',2,true,'','Linear',2,true,'',1,5,true,false,'#FFFFFF');
return document.MM_returnValue" onmouseout="cDMXPopupWindow.closeWindow('dmxPopuppopup')"&gt;MyLink&lt;/a&gt; </font id=code></pre id=code>

In order to avoid double creation of pop-up event resulting in blinking of the image, you might want to turn off the transition effect in your Advanced Layer Popup menu.

Be aware that this is just a suggestion and it may not work as you might expect to.

Regards,

DMX Zones Support Team
Replied 13 Jul 2007 17:26:48
13 Jul 2007 17:26:48 James Ehlers replied:
Thanks for the suggested code, I didn't think it was a bug, only a nice possible addition.

Thanks again

James

Reply to this topic