3D ImageFlow Gallery Support Product Page

This topic was archived

Still a Problem with v 1.0.1 fix

Reported 07 Dec 2007 20:26:35
has this problem
07 Dec 2007 20:26:35 Cy Sayles posted:
The browser "control' panel will not open in either IE7 or FF2 with my published pages, but works fine with all the demos I tried.

Cy Sayles

Replies

Replied 07 Dec 2007 21:07:39
07 Dec 2007 21:07:39 George Petrov replied:
Hi Cy,

Please make sure the swf in your root folder imageflowgallery is updated. You can see if it is the latest version in your browser when you click on it to activate the gallery and then press shift+I - then you should see version number 1.01

Did you also reapply the extension so that you will get the latest version?

Did the completely reinstalled the extension as well? Also got a again an installation wizard in DW after the installation was completed in the Extension Manager?

Greetings,
George

--------------------------------------------------
George Petrov - Founder of the Dynamic Zones
DMXzone.com, FWzone.net, FLzone.net, CFzone.net,
DNzone.com, FlashFiles.nl
Replied 07 Dec 2007 21:20:01
07 Dec 2007 21:20:01 Cy Sayles replied:
Hi George,

I uninstalled v1.0 and reinstalled and reregistered v1.0.1 and in CS3 extension manager it's listed as V1.0.1

but when I click on the SWF in DW and do a Shift+I the swf is still 1.0

I must be doing something wrong ???

Cy

Cy Sayles
Replied 07 Dec 2007 21:29:47
07 Dec 2007 21:29:47 Cy Sayles replied:
Hi again George,

I deleted the old SWF and rebuilt it, and published it and it works just fine now.

Nice extension, how about making it so the image links link can be used with advanced layer popup?

Cy

Cy Sayles
Replied 07 Dec 2007 21:52:52
07 Dec 2007 21:52:52 George Petrov replied:
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Nice extension, how about making it so the image links link can be used with advanced layer popup?
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

Thanks! We will be looking at ALP integration for the next updates! So stay tuned!

Greetings,
George

Replied 07 Dec 2007 22:12:19
07 Dec 2007 22:12:19 Cy Sayles replied:
A couple other features for consideration:

1. to have it open so that there are small images on both sides of the active one (it's better balanced that way)

2. to have control over the placement of the title and description

3. an option to mouseover an image with no horizontal slideshow movement, but it would enlarge (this would allow you to create a horizontal menu similar to the one MACs use)

Cy

Cy Sayles
Replied 13 Dec 2007 21:53:10
13 Dec 2007 21:53:10 George Petrov replied:
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
A couple other features for consideration:

1. to have it open so that there are small images on both sides of the active one (it's better balanced that way)
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

Very good one - will put it in the next update

2. to have control over the placement of the title and description

What would you like to control? What options should be available next to the current one.
Btw you can use html codes in the title and description already! So tags like FONT, B and I will work just fine.

3. an option to mouseover an image with no horizontal slideshow movement, but it would enlarge (this would allow you to create a horizontal menu similar to the one MACs use)

Could you explain that a bit more?

Thanks,
George

Cy Sayles

Replied 13 Dec 2007 22:41:52
13 Dec 2007 22:41:52 Cy Sayles replied:
Hi again George, I do appreciate your interest in my suggestions

1. It seems as though the vertical position of the title and description are determined by the image size ???
I would like to be able to control the vertical distance above or below the top and/or bottom image boundaries.

2. A mouseover effect that would just enlarge the thumbnail without doing anything else would be very useful for menu creation, then when you click you are are redirected to the link.

3. It would also be nice if we could control the thumbnail and image frames from this extension (rounded corner, drop shadows, reflections, border thickness, color, etc.)

That’s probably lots for now.

Cy

Cy Sayles
Replied 14 Dec 2007 23:46:38
14 Dec 2007 23:46:38 George Petrov replied:
1. It seems as though the vertical position of the title and description are determined by the image size ???
I would like to be able to control the vertical distance above or below the top and/or bottom image boundaries.

Well not really the title is just placed on top of the flash movie and the description on the bottom - so they are fixed.
I don't see why the title should float? So as for the descriptions - you want them to stick more to the bottom of the images not the bottom of the gallery?

2. A mouseover effect that would just enlarge the thumbnail without doing anything else would be very useful for menu creation, then when you click you are are redirected to the link.
By thumbnail you mean the side images - or the central main image? or both? So which images exactly shold enlarge on mouse over and when?
Seems cool indeed just have to define it more...

3. It would also be nice if we could control the thumbnail and image frames from this extension (rounded corner, drop shadows, reflections, border thickness, color, etc.)
You mean that next to the current reflection you would also like borders, rounded corners and drop shadows?

I think you seem to have interesting usage - maybe you can also explain a bit more how you intent to use the gallery as menu?

Greetings,
George

Cy

Cy Sayles

Replied 19 Dec 2007 22:15:40
19 Dec 2007 22:15:40 Cy Sayles replied:
Hi George,

Have a look at this link, the menu on the bottom is something that could be emulated using this extension

www.clickboom.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?part=cingular&page=1

Cy Sayles
Replied 21 Dec 2007 14:54:18
21 Dec 2007 14:54:18 George Petrov replied:
Hi Cy

maybe you are looking more for something like the Fish Eye Menu?
See www.dmxzone.com/go?13657

Greetings,
George

Reply to this topic