Forums

This topic is locked

help please

Posted 18 Sep 2008 12:54:37
has voted
18 Sep 2008 12:54:37 rui durao posted:
hI...

i KNOW THIS IS A dw FORUM, BUT THERE NO ADMINS ON FW ONE AND I AM DESPERATE, SO PLEASE, HELP ME OUT!

I have been using FW for 3 months now as a rookie web designer. Recently some guy from a printing company asked me to send him a big PNG file with over 20 Layers to him. So I did. But when he try to open it in the X3 CorelDRAW, he could not access the layers. He had a flat image.
So I ask:

HOW CAN I EXPORT THE FW LAYERS FOR COREL?????

Replies

Replied 31 Jan 2013 05:38:52
31 Jan 2013 05:38:52 lin sha replied:
ly, and so strangely, and with such wonder!—once more on his feet [b]Cheap Jeremy Scott[/b].
  Yes, the night had passed, the powers of darkness had been beaten back [b]Louis Vuitton Soldes[/b] [b]Christian Louboutin Homme[/b]. He moved amongthe saints, he, John, who had come home, who was one of their company now; weeping, he yetcould find no words to.
Replied 31 Jan 2013 05:40:11
31 Jan 2013 05:40:11 lin sha replied:
ling, as he watched his father, the darkness roarbehind him, and the very earth beneath him seem to shake; yet he gave to his father their commontestimony [b]Louboutin Homme[/b] [b]Louboutin Homme[/b]. ‘I’m saved,’ he said, ‘and I know I’m saved [b]Sacs Louis Vuitton Pas Cher[/b].’ And then, as his father did not speak, herepeated his father’s text: ‘My witness is in Heaven and my .

Reply to this topic