3D ImageFlow Gallery Support Product Page

This topic was archived

Various Requests

Shared 29 Oct 2008 23:34:08
likes this idea
29 Oct 2008 23:34:08 Jeff Penchoff posted:
After using the image flow gallery for a few days I have the following reuests:

1) If an image doesn't have a link can the "hand" cursor be turned off for it? Right now it appears to the user that they can click on the image even though there is no link attached to it. Or at the vary least can links be turned off completely for the entire gallery via a check box?

2) Improve the placement of the gallery title. Right now I'm displaying the title as separate text in the html above the gallery. If you don't make the gallery tall enough the title appears on top of the image(s) which looks unprofessional.

3) For some reason when I selected an entire folder of images one or two would always be missing in the list box. It was a random one or two images every time so it's not like it's ignoring just the last image.

4) Can you make the background of the gallery, and the reflection as well, transparent? It would help when placing the gallery on a non-web colored background.

All in all a good extension though. Great work.

Replies

Replied 30 Oct 2008 09:36:58
30 Oct 2008 09:36:58 Miroslav Zografski replied:
Hi Jeff,

You can make gallery bg transparent as well as reflection. Just when you choose a color for background of images or for gallery use none color button, which looks something like that (/) in the upper right corner of color choosing box.

About request 1) - I'll add it to our features request list.

No 2) is added already and we are working on it.

No 3) - I'll check on that. If you can provide more info on number of images that you are adding to the gallery and do you resize them. Also where are the source and destination folders located (paths).

M.Zografski

-----------------------------------
DMXZone.com Support Team
-----------------------------------

Reply to this topic