CSS Image Gallery Support Product Page

This topic was archived

v. 1.0.7 Buttons do not show & Auto Play not working

Asked 03 Dec 2009 18:37:20
has this question
03 Dec 2009 18:37:20 v scheer posted:
I just updated CSS Image Gallery extension to 1.0.7 in Dreamweaver CS3 and went to edit previous working file. The nav buttons and auto play are not working. I uninstall/reinstalled this extension. Removed gallery from web page and put it back; no luck. I am trying this locally and Javascript is enabled in my browser. In another help area it showed 4 files for ScriptLibrary; however, the following is not there on the working one or the one not work: <script src="ScriptLibrary/jquery.dimensions.pack.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Following are the script pointers that exists:
<script src="Scripts/AC_RunActiveContent.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="ScriptLibrary/jquery-latest.pack.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="ScriptLibrary/jquery.mousewheel.pack.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="ScriptLibrary/dmxgallery.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<link href="styles/dmxgallery.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

Help, Veronica

Replies

Replied 04 Dec 2009 10:51:05
04 Dec 2009 10:51:05 Miroslav Zografski replied:
Hello Veronica,

The most helpful will be if you provide a link to the page in question.
Also you can do following:
1.) Delete the ScriptLibrary folder from your local site root. (NOTE if you have other DMX extension used on this site that will affect them and you will need to reapply them all so to avoid this delete from ScriptLibrar folder only those files that you can positively identify as CSS Image Gallery ones).
2.) Reapply the extension so it can recopy its files in the Scriptlibrary folder.

Regards,
Replied 04 Dec 2009 16:21:33
04 Dec 2009 16:21:33 v scheer replied:
Hmmm,When I tried this locally on my computer; nothing worked. I uploaded to site and all is well. Is that normal? SEE: www.hiddenvalleyct.com/reservations.html
v
Replied 04 Dec 2009 19:11:19
04 Dec 2009 19:11:19 George Petrov replied:
HI Veronica,

Yes I checked your site with the gallery and it works just fine online.

Most browsers, specially IE are secured this days so they won't run any javascript locally. That is why probably the gallery won't show if you open the html page directly - but will work fine when opened live trough a web server.

Greetings,
George

Reply to this topic