Forums

This topic is locked

Problems with Windows 7. Please help?

Posted 19 Feb 2012 22:51:17
has voted
19 Feb 2012 22:51:17 terenk leon posted:
I am in huge distress right now, over the past 20 days or so I have had the same recurring pop up coming up and telling me that I needed to "Activate" Windows 7. It said I needed a "Product Key" to do so. I had no idea where my Product Key was, as I ordered this computer online and all it came with (Windows related) Was a box with a CD in it and a user manual.

I thought installing windows again would somehow activate Windows and the popup's would leave me alone, so I waited for about an hour and nothing, it made it far worse, my screen has shrunk, It's as if I have gone back to Windows Vista or something, There are black bars around the screen, I am not getting the full picture. I am getting so worked up about it, the screen looks horrible.

Right now there is a current tab open saying about how Microsoft.NET Framework version 4 needs to be repaired and it's been loading for ages now. Honestly, please just someone tell me how to get my screen back to normal and where this bloody Product Key is. I'll be more than grateful.

Thanks

Replies

Replied 23 Nov 2012 16:25:25
23 Nov 2012 16:25:25 Dean Wiseman replied:
Usually the product key is on a sticker on the bottom of the laptop.

Reply to this topic