Forums

CSS

This topic is locked

New Flipping Gallery

Posted 23 Sep 2012 14:01:23
has voted
23 Sep 2012 14:01:23 Alex May posted:
How can I set text size for reverse of flipped item?

When a site visitor clicks an image in the gallery, the image flips. I want to put two links on the reverse of the image, one to more info and one to Add to Cart. I can do this, but the text is too large for the size of the image. I've tried enlarging the flipped image, but the text seems to get proportionally larger.

I looked in dmx3DFlipGallery.css, but found no reference to text size. Can I just add the code?

Here is a page link to my ongoing project:

www.drjean.org/html/songs/songStoreAlbumsFlip.php

The only image with my Add to Cart on the flip side is Row 2, Col 2, the album named All Day Long.

If you go there and click that image, you will see the current results I have.

Thanks for any help.

Alex

Replies

Replied 23 Sep 2012 20:27:10
23 Sep 2012 20:27:10 Alex May replied:
Problem solved. I added the following class to the end of the css file, dmx3DFlipGallery.css

.smaller {font-face: arial; font-size: 10px;}

First, I made a copy of the original file in case something got messed up.

Then, I added the class statement at the end of the file and uploaded it.

All seems to be working the way I hoped it would. If anyone knows of some reason I should not make this change or of some unwanted side effect, please post here.

Thanks.
Replied 24 Apr 2013 06:09:34
24 Apr 2013 06:09:34 David Hall replied:
Flipping Book Joomla! Gallery Component can be used to create a series of books and bind each one to a menu item. The component has a variety of settings to allow the virtually unlimited personalization of your books, for example by selecting your own background, changing shadow parameters, adding flipping sounds and many other parameters.

Reply to this topic