Forums

This topic is locked

Hello

Posted 24 Oct 2012 11:17:25
has voted
24 Oct 2012 11:17:25 David Hall posted:
Hello Everyone....

my name is David Hall and i just joined the forum.
i am 29 years old and i want to say hello to all of you.

this forum looks great so i hope you enjoy my stay here.

Thanks.

Replies

Replied 08 Dec 2012 02:55:40
08 Dec 2012 02:55:40 brian adam replied:
I am a Shanghainese. Always had that stubborn, rebellious yet feelings of nostalgia. I have always had a soft spot for long cheongsams. Cheongsams have an irreplaceable cultural heritage position in the history of fashion industry. Shanghai is the birthplace of the modern Chinese cheongsam. I grew up in this environment and love A Lane in the Rain area in Shanghai. Development of Chinese clothing was welcomed favourably by Western audiences. GoodOrient began in 1998 and it has been 14 years since. I am fond of traditional culture. Similarly, there are increasingly more Westerners who share my love and preferences for traditional Chinese clothing and products. From falling in love with cheongsam and the love for Asian culture, we want to introduce all Asian good products to our customers. GoodOrient is not only a brand. More importantly, we emphasize an attitude to life, recognition for a way of life transcended from a cultural heritage. It is only through this passion and love that GoodOrient has persisted. As a brand, the merchandise selection process of GoodOrient is very meticulous. From classic cheongsam to costumes or accessories, we impose high standards on our product selection to ensure a one-of-a-kind, unique works of art possessing collectible value. Life is beautiful, and we should live it to the fullest! Again, you can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something - your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life, jade jewelry
Replied 16 Apr 2013 11:40:02
16 Apr 2013 11:40:02 sharjeel sharjeel replied:
hello to both of you and welcome,i think any ob=ne other did not welcome you but i am welcome you greatly,

Reply to this topic