Use any Feed (RSS or Atom), to dynamically show the latest news, photos or what ever you want on your site! Show a list with your latest your photos from Flicker, videos from YouTube, the latest songs from iTunes, your newest Blog entries - everything is possible!
Get the best technologies at your fingertips. The extension uses the Google AJAX Feed API, for the most efficient retrieval of your feeds. This automatically enables advanced caching and compression technologies for the fastest Feed retrieval. We use jQuery for the best presentation possible. Include text, thumbnails and cool animation effects. jQuery enables intelligent Feed recognition so it can present thumbnail information regardless of the Feed source while taking care of great visual effects.
Fully integrated in Dreamweaver - Set your options within user friendly interface, no coding is required.
- Fully visual editing in Dreamweaver
- Amazing animation and transition effects
- Multiple feed support
- Publish a cool feed in seconds
- Based on the Google Ajax Feed API and jQuery
* For complete Features overview press the Features in Detail button
- See how you can easily get your photos from Flickr or Picasa and publish them on your web site automatically with Feed Ticker
DemosDisplay Vertical Feeds with Scroll Effects
Feed Ticker: Because We All Want The Latest News
- Full visual editing in Dreamweaver
- Place a RSS or Atom Feed on your site. Add fluent transitions in seconds all visually in Dreamweaver
- Feeds with images are directly displayed in your Feed Ticker Preview window
- Fully PC and MAC (OSX and Leopard) compatible.
- Amazing Animation and Transition Effects
- Choose from 11 effect settings to set the transitions and animations between your slides, fade, shuffle, scroll and turn in multiple directions. Make your feeds visually attractive like never before.
- Set the interval time between your transitions and animations.
- Determine the duration of your transitions and animations.
- Optionally pause transition effects on mouse over.
- Multiple feed support
Cycle trough multiple feeds and add the ones you like, all visually and easy.
- Publish a cool Feed in seconds
- Display the latest news, photos or what ever you want on your site
- Support for Media RSS and feeds like iTunes, Flickr, Youtube and many other RSS Feeds
- Based on the Google AJAX Feed API and jQuery
- The extension uses the Google AJAX Feed API, for the most efficient retrieval of your feeds.
- Advanced caching and compression technologies for the fastest Feed retrieval.
- Configure your Feed to suit your needs
- Display your feed horizontally or vertically and choose how many items you’d like to display
- Choose the size of your thumbnail
- Display feeds with images or text
- New generation property inspector
The property inspector enables you to change several options directly.
Publish an RSS Feed In Seconds
In this video we'll show you how easy it is to show the latest additions of your favorite site using Feed Ticker.
We'll add the latest photo's of a photographer on flickr, so your users can always see the latest images of their favorite photographer.
Note: This extension requires an internet connection to work. Mac users need OSX 10.4.10 or newer with Safari 3.0 installed.
- Improved Dreamweaver integration
- Updated to new jQuery
- Latest cycle plugin (new effects)
- Optimized file size for faster loading
- Improved extension installation for DW CS 5.5+
- Improved parsing on RSS 2.0 feeds with thumbnails
- Included the latest Dreamweaver browser control
- Updated jQuery
- New Display Style allows you to show both feed Thumbnails, Title and Description at once
- Zoom and Fade Zoom Effect
- Experience the Behaviors Connector: Dynamically Control your Feeds with other DMXzone extensions
- Dreamweaver CS4 Compatibility