Ever wanted to convert your HTML table or recordset to the most common file formats with the press of a button? It’s all possible with the Universal Data Exporter PHP.
Choose from Comma Separated (CSV), XML, Excel or PDF file formats and get a direct download! It's all done on the fly without the need for coding or server components!
Note: This is PHP version of the extension. There is also an ASP version available
Features in Detail
- Export to Multiple Formats
Export your online tables to CSV, PDF, XML or Excel with the press of a button.
- Export any HTML Table
Convert your data from HTML tables to CSV, PDF, XML or Excel and offer it for download.
- Export your Recordsets
Display data from recordsets in CSV, PDF, XML or Excel format and offer it for download.
- Advanced Dreamweaver Integration
Full Dreamweaver integration and preview.
- No Server Components Needed
You don't need to write any additional code or install server components; only PHP 4+ is required on your server.
Universal Data Exporter Basic video
With this video we will show you how easy it is to export any of your HTML tables in various formats with the DMXzone Universal Data Exporter.
Downloading Ajax DataGrid data with Universal Data Exporter
In this video we are going to show you an example contact list presented in DMXzone Ajax Datagrid that can be easily made to offer its data for download in various formats with the DMXzone Universal Data Exporter.
In this movie we will show you can export the contents of your Ajax DataGrid with Universal Data Exporter PHP in different file formats without using a Dreamweaver Recordset.
- Full Dreamweaver CC and Extension Manager CC support
- Improved extension User Interface
- Improved Windows 8 compatibility
- Added UTF-8 (Unicode) Support for the PDF generator
- Improved depended files copy mechanism
- Fixed Windows 7 Excel generation problem
- Various small improvements
- Fully rewritten Excel export module - Now supporting Excel binary
format as native! So generated Excel files can be opened directly in
Microsoft Excel (also Office 2007), as well in Open Office, without any
- Added automatic file updating and synchronizing
- Improved PHP 5.3 compatibility
- Improved XML support
- Image and Link support in PDF - now you can have table columns containing images and/or links that will be included in the PDF; full support for 24bit PNG, GIF and JPG images
- Vertical alignment of cell content in PDF
- Improved Ajax DataGrid support - now the same header and column order is used for generating PDFs or other export files
- Save copy of file to server option
- PDF headers on all pages option
- Now, you can specify different background colors for odd and even rows
- Improved PHP4 compatibility
- Autoreplace of spaces for XML root and row tags
- Improved handling of large font sizes
- Added optional HTML tag removal
- Minor bug fixes
Here are five easy steps to update all your pages;
- Install the latest version of Universal Data Exporter PHP
- Open your Universal Data Exporter PHP page
- Select the existing Universal Data Exporter PHP (server) Behaviour from the (server) behaviors palette
- Click on the ok button to re-apply the (server) behaviour
- An alert will be shown to notify you that your files are replaces, make sure you upload the files to your server