Only until tomorrow!
Use promo code: DMX15YEARS for at least 30% discount
Creating Dynamic Menu from Recordset
Use dynamic source to create a Menu
With this movie we will show you how to create a dynamic menu using a standard Dreamweaver Recordset and Sliding Menu.
How to use:
- Create a Database table containing your menu items
- Create a standard Recordset
- Add Sliding Menu to your page
- Create a dummy menu item and change its type to Dynamic from Recordset, then choose a Break column
- Customize the appearance and style of the Sliding Menu
When to use:
- Use a standard Dreamweaver Recordset in order to build a dynamic menu
- When you have a dynamic content that you change often
Place your review about Creating Dynamic Menu from Recordset
Be the first to place a review