How to use:
- Set up a Database connection and create a standard Dreamweaver Recordset
- Insert the HTML5 Slideshow on your page and select Dynamic Source for the images
- Apply a repeat region for the HTML5 Slideshow image slides
When to use:
- Use a Database as an images source for your HTML5 Slideshow
- No need to edit the page every time when you want to add or remove photos from the HTML5 Slideshow
Located near the San Diego, Irvine, and Los Angeles areas, Brian Wood is an Adobe Dreamweaver CS4, Adobe Creative Instructor in Acrobat 9, Illustrator CS4, and the author of InDesign CS2 Hands-On-Training, and 3 other books published by Peachpit Press. He has authored InDesign CS2, Illustrator CS2, Expression Web, and Acrobat 8, 9 video titles for Lynda.com. Some of his Acrobat 8 and 9 video training titles are included in the product box for Creative Suite 3, and are also posted on the Adobe web site.
In addition to training many of eVolve’s clients, including Nordstrom, REI, Costco, DDB Seattle, Starbucks, Nintendo, NBBJ and many, many others, Brian speaks regularly at national conferences, such as The InDesign Conference, The Web Design Conference, The Creative Suite Conference, the Pixel Conference as well as events hosted by AIGA, GAG, STC, CASE and other industry organizations.
Place your review about Pulling In Dynamic Data in HTML5 Slideshow
Be the first to place a review