Inspiring Demos and Videos
Let our demos and videos help you work with the extension and be inspired thinking of cool projects.
Check out the amazing features in the 9 Demos
and 16 Videos
we've created so far!
|Check out all the Demos
|Check out all the Videos
Extend Your Advanced HTML Editor 3
The Online Page Editor Add-on lets your users enable the editing mode on their websites and change content live directly in the browser like a Content Management System.
The Image Gallery Add-on organizes your images in an amazing functional Ajax based image gallery within your editor. We also released two free add-ons, the YouTubizer Add-on that helps you search for and link your YouTube Videos and the Picasa Gallery Add-on for using Picasa images and easily add them in your editor.
What's New in Advanced HTML Editor 3.1.0:
- Huge speed improvement - editor loads now much faster and is quickly ready to use!
- Using CSS Sprites for loading toolbar icons - so the toolbar is just a single image and loads very fast!
- Improved multiple editor instances on the same page
- Improved working of the editor in tabs and other hidden areas
- Better CSS styles filtering in the styles drop down in the toolbar
- Improved layout and styling of the font type, font size and styling drop downs in the toolbar
- Text formatting toolbar icons are always enabled now and work following the MS Word standard
- Text align and blockquote actions improved and made the same for all browsers
- Table editing,inserting nested tables and cell properties are available in the toolbar now.
- Using UTF-8 as page encoding is no longer required - you can use any character set encoding on your page as you like
- Improved handling of special HTML entities and detection of Unicode usage
- Universal enter handling implemented so pressing the enter key behaves the same in all browsers
- Improved (X)HTML filtering
- Speeding up in loading editor language translations
- Improved editor add-ons support in IE8
- Improved editor add-ons loading speed
- Improved editor resize and autosize Add-ons
- Editor size more consequent - it is now the size for the whole editor including the toolbars
- Improved editor dialogs and their extensibility.
- Greatly reduced minimum editor width so it can be place even in the smallest areas - very handy in combination with Online Page Editor Add-on
- Added IE7 compatibility! No more weird html is generated when using IE7
- Fixed editing of form fields
- Fixed inserting of weird unicode characters in some occasions