Manage a complete file library directly in your Advanced HTML Editor 3? It's now possible with the File Manager Add-on, which allows you and your users to upload, delete, rename, download files and folders with few mouse clicks.
Drag one or many files from your personal folders and drop to upload them automatically into the manager (Firefox & Chrome) and if you choose to show thumbnails for the images, the File Manager will generate a small thumbnail preview server side on the fly.
The File Manager Add-on is fully secured and the file views load mighty fast due to to extensive usage of Ajax technology and CSS Sprites, and the amazing integration with the Advanced HTML Editor 3, which even matches the skin and style.
- Great support for images, web/dynamic pages, documents, music, movies, compressed, scripts & CSS files - You can upload any file to your File Manager in Advanced HTML Editor 3.
- Allow only specific file types to be shown and managed - You can choose whether to show or hide files from your users in the File Manager.
- Custom Files - You can make your File Manager support any custom file type, by entering it comma separated.
- Ajax based file manager - All file manager actions like uploading, adding new folder, editing and delete are all done asynchronous trough Ajax, so your manager is super fast and very responsible.
- Great Advanced HTML Editor 3 Integration - The File Manager Add-on is fully integrated into the Advanced HTML Editor 3 with the same beautiful style.
- Fully integrated in the editor style and skin - The skin of the File Manager Add-on always matches the selected editor skin.
- Fully integrated Ajax Multi Upload - Upload one or more files directly in the File Manager with the built-in Ajax Upload option! You need to have Pure PHP Upload 2 or Pure ASP Upload 3 extension in order to upload files to the File Manager.
- Drag & Drop (Firefox and Chrome) - Drag one or many files from your personal folders and drop to upload them automatically into the manager.
- Upload Progress Widget - When you select files to be uploaded you can see the progress visually.
- Automatic On the Fly Thumbnail Generation - When you choose to show thumbnails for the images, the File Manager will automatically, on the fly generate a small thumbnail preview server side. So you don't have to download the full image. This makes the File Manager thumbnail view very fast!
- Fully Manageable - You can allow the user to manage the files - Add, remove and download files, create new folders and rename them.
- File Downloads - Next to the upload files in the File Manager you can also chose to download directly any file from it!
- Edit file names and folders - Once the editing is allowed you can rename the files and folders at any time.
- Image Info Tooltips - Display more detailed file information.
- Link or Insert files directly in the Adv HTML
Editor 3 - With the File Manager, next to managing the files, you can also
select any file and choose if you want to link to it or insert it in the
current editor. If you have selected existing link or image in the
editor, it will be edited otherwise new will be inserted.
- Dynamic folders - You can use dynamic data to make dynamic folders.
- CSS Sprites - All preview icons are stored in a CSS Sprite image that makes the File Manager views load mighty fast as it needs to download just that single, well optimized image.
- Great File Views - Chose between detailed, list or thumbnails view.
- Detail View - In the detail files view you have small files icons, last modified information and size.
- List View - In the list view you have an ordered array of you files.
- Icon View - You can preview your files types with the suitable icon.
- Thumbnail View - In the thumbnail view you have a large icon for any files type and the image thumbnails are automatically generated on the fly.
- Secure File Manager - The File Manager Add-on has been designed to keep your files save with the choice to make visible only certain folders or files types.
- Support for all latest browsers - All modern browsers are supported (IE8+ FF 3.6+, Safari 5+, Chrome 10+, Opera 10).
- Fully jQuery powered - Works with the latest jQuery 1.4.4
- Great Dreamweaver Integration - Interactive dialog in Dreamweaver with all the options you’ll need.
Manage your HTML5 MP3 Player Playlist Online
File Manager Add-on Features Overview
Using File Manager Add-on
Show Thumbnails For The Images in File Manager Add-on
This Extension Requires:
Meet the future of Content Editing
Creating beautiful and rich content online has never been easier. With the Advanced HTML Editor 3 you can enable editing of live text, images, tables and other content without any HTML knowledge, visually like in Microsoft Word. Turn the brand new, fully rewritten Advanced HTML Editor 3 into your own custom CMS with just a few clicks, directly from within Dreamweaver and make your websites dynamic and editable by your clients.The smart context menus and rich editing options will save you time ...
- Improved IE11 compatibility
- File and folders list now return the right JSON type
- New icons in Bootstrap style
- Full Dreamweaver CC and Extension Manager CC support
- Included new Behavior Connector with restyled UI and better Mac OSX Support
- Updated the automatic file copy and update component for better Dreamweaver CC support
- Improved compatibility with the latest jQuery
- Included latest jQuery 1.10.1
- Improved Windows 8 compatibility
- Fully compatible with the new Pure PHP Upload 3
- Improved folder navigation
- Improved touch support for iOS and Android based devices
- Improved installer for Dreamweaver CS6 on Mac
- Improved working with the Advanced HTMl Editor 1.3.0
- Use the File Manager as file pickup on the editor Link dialog!
- Fixed incorrect path when called from Add-ons as File Picker
- Now can be used by DMXzone Nivo Slider as file pickup!