The amazing File Manager Add-on has been released! The 5th member of the Advanced HTML Editor 3's Add-on Family will help you give your websites that final touch for file handling. Everybody can get their copy of this amazing extension on a special price until Wednesday!
File Manager Add-on News
- File Manager Add-on Released and On Sale - We are super proud to announce probably the most powerful add-on for the Advanced HTML Editor 3 extension that our developers created. The File Manager Add-on is supplied with amazing features and will allow you and your users to manage, edit, delete and download over 150+ file types and more that can be added manually.
- File Manager Add-on Features Unveiled! - While our developers are still giving the final touches to the File Manager Add-on, we packed all major features that this amazing add-on contains and here you can explore them in full beauty. If you think we need to add more, please leave a comment here and we'll try to fulfill everyone's wish in order to make your work with the Advanced HTML Editor 3 easier and more pleasant.
- Supported Files & Views in File Manager Add-on - We will show you the 150+ supported files as well as the different files views of the File Manager Add-on. All preview icons are stored in a CSS Sprite image that makes the File Manager views load mighty fast as it needs to download just that single, well optimized image.
- Use Cases for the Best Content Editing Solutions - Many Advanced HTML Editor 3 owners know about its power and projects potential. And in addition to the recently released File Manager Add-on we would like to inform you about how comprehensive it is with some smart use cases.
- Developer's Thoughts On Adobe Edge - Will the Flash animations gradually be replaced by HTML5? Web developer and writer Rick Curran wrote an article to clear things out.
Reviews & Competitions
- Mini-review and Competition: Smartphone Web Development - If you're interested in building applications for smartphones you might want to check out the Beginning Smartphone Web Development book from Apress. Along with our mini-review, which can be found in our Reviews section, we have also a competition, where you can win one of the 5 free e-books.
- What We Watch This Week: Photoshop Without Photographs - In this workshop, you’ll see how to build every single element in a 1930s image from scratch, from creating the wood texture used for the door to drawing the wallpaper and adding the lighting.