Last Friday we gave you a sneak preview of our upcoming release for DMXzone Slider and today, we have the whole list of Features in detail for your review. Among them you will find how useful the DMXzone Slider can be with its amazing 24 fully customizable CSS designs, vertical and horizontal orientation, range options, binding abilities to hidden fields and many more. Stay tuned for our newest Dreamweaver extension coming on Wednesday!
Features in Detail
- 24 CSS Designs included - You can simply choose one of the 24 amazing styles available or edit them through the CSS to fit your website perfectly.
- Easy to choose style picker - We've included a style picker where you can see a preview of the chosen design
- Fully customizable styles - Our slider is CSS based so you can easily make your own adjustments in the CSS from within Dreamweaver's CSS editor
- Horizontal and Vertical sliders - Change the orientation of the slider to horizontal or vertical your choice.
- Range slider - Set the range option to capture a range of values with two drag handles. The space between the handles is filled with a different background color to indicate those values are selected.
- Range slider with fixed minimum - Set the range minimum so your users can only select value to the maximum.
- Range slider with fixed maximum - Set the range maximum so your users can only select a minimum value.
- The slider can be navigated in Dreamweaver Live view! Note that this feature requires Dreamweaver CS3+
- Bind slider values to hidden fields - It allows you to automatically assign values to and from the slider to specified hidden fields. Very useful when using the slider as form element and saving the output to a database with for example insert or update record server behavior
- Dynamic slider - Add values to your DMXzone Slider dynamically! Choose min and max value from any recordset.
- Fully resizable - The length of the slider expands depending on the container that it's in if set to 100% but also it can be set manually.
- Inline property inspector - You can easily change all the visual options later on
- Fully controllable by behaviors - If you want to enable/disable the slider, set value, copy value of slider to text field and more - it can be easily done with the Control DMXzone slider behavior
- Full support for the DMXzone Behavior Connector - You can easily bind other DMXzone extensions like Advanced CSS Animator, Sliding Billboard, HTML5 MP3 player and Universal CSS Transforms to your slider.
- Great Dreamweaver integration - Interactive dialog in Dreamweaver with all the options you'll need.
| DMXzone Metro UI Theme Pack |
Five Metro UI Themes for Six DMXzone Extensions