DMXzone Colorpicker is a simple component, which lets you select any color online the way you do it in Photoshop and fine tune them for your website! Integrate this amazing colorpicker on your page and you can get any color shade, build custom swatches, add animations and easing or choose one of the supplied skins.
You can choose only the parts for the colorpicker that you need, the way it will be navigated and even which options will be available for your users. It can be easily bind other DMXzone extensions like Sliding Panels, Sliding Bilboard or Ajax Datagrid.
- 24 designs - There are 24 different designs to choose from so the colorpicker fits your website design. You can also create your own custom design by editing the CSS.
- Fully customizable colorpicker appearance - You can choose only the parts for the colorpicker that you need.
- Colorpicker appearance - Set the colorpicker to open on focus, on button, or both.
- Custom appearance - You can customize the way your colorpicker will be navigated and which options will be available for your users.
- Entry or inline appearance - Display the colorpicker as entry or inline.
- Default and Custom swatches - Customize your inspirational colors in color swatches with names.
- Alternative element - Change a CSS style property of an element, which can be background color, border color, color and outline color.
- Colorpicker inputs appearance - Select the inputs that will be available for selection.
- Colorpicker buttons appearance - You can choose which buttons to be available in your colorpicker (cancel, none and close buttons).
- Custom colorpicker name - Name your colorpicker your choice when the header is shown.
- Initial colorpicker color - Add a default color which will appear once the colorpicker is opened. Also it can be dynamically generated.
- 6 color formats - Select from 6 different color formats for your colorpicker.
- 6 supported languages - You can choose between 6 different languages for the colorpicker interface.
- Animation effects - Add awesome animation effects to your colorpicker when opens or closes.
- Great Dreamweaver integration - Interactive dialog in Dreamweaver with all the options you'll need.
- Full Support for the DMXzone Behavior Connector - You can easily bind other DMXzone extensions like Sliding Panels, Sliding Bilboard and Ajax Datagrid to your DMXzone Colorpicker.
- An inline property inspector - The property inspector enables you to change several options after you’ve created the DMXzone Colorpicker.
- Fully cross-browser compatible - Runs perfectly on any up-to-date desktop browser as well as mobile devices.
Using DMXzone Colorpicker Behaviors
Creating Custom Color Swatches
Changing Background Colors with DMXzone Colorpicker
Using DMXzone Colorpicker
- Included updated jQuery UI to 1.10.1 for more speed, power and greater user experience
- Included updated jQuery to 1.8.3 that includes the unbelievable 13 versions
- Updated jQuery UI Themes
- Improved support for new addition styling themes, like the DMXzone Metro UI Theme Pack
- Improved style picker dialog to pick up automatically new available styles