What's New in HTML5 Data Bindings 1.5.0:
- NEW support for "Compact" Google Feed types, like from YouTube and Picasa. With this Compact JSON-C feed type the received feeds data is much smaller and logically organized!
- Added support for paging of public Google feeds
- Greatly improved the Control HTML5 Data Bindings. Now page navigation is a separate option.
- Improved server side paging to work with deeply nested repeat regions.
- Improved creating of repeat regions on the $value when used with grouped by data.
- Improved selection and inserting of repeat regions in Dreamweaver.
- Improved source code minification for smaller files.
- Various smaller bug fixes.
Winter Gear Showcase
For this demo page we used HTML5 Data Bindings and DMXzone Database Connector PHP/ASP to connect to our database. The available products are within a repeat region and the description is formatted with the truncate filter to save space (HTML5 Data Bindings Formatter). The product details are within a detail region, which contains a description within a nested repeat region.
Our weekly content summary
during the past five days we released numerous showcases to inspire you, while working with DMXzone extensions. Also our developers announced new versions of HTML5 Data Bindings and DMXzone Security Provider PHP/ASP. To top all of this, we published a sneak preview of our upcoming extension - DMXzone Bootstrap 3, which is due for release next week. For the full list of content, please check below!