In today's video tutorial we used our newly improved HTML5 Data Bindings and HTML5 Data Bindings Formatter to create client-side dependent dropdowns. This way you can reuse your datasets in as many dropdowns as you wish,
without needing to create new ones with different filters applied. Make sure to check out what's new in HTML5 Data Bindings 1.6.0 and HTML5 Data Bindings Formatter 1.2.0 because we added numerous new features!
What's New in HTML5 Data Bindings 1.6.0:
- Improved History API support for SEO optimization
- Improved $FORM dependencies support so local related drop downs can be implemented easily
- Made repeat region fully ready for the upcoming HTML5 Animate CSS extension
- Improved render and parser
- Much Faster loading of the Data Bindings tree
- Added support for direct data bindings usage as values of the filters. Useful for dynamic WHERE conditions with $FORM.xx values for example.
- Added 2 new filters/formatters:
- keys() -> get all keys from an object as an array
- values() -> get all values from an object as an array