Make your Bootstrap 3 website or app complete with the DMXzone Bootstrap 3 Navigation extension for Dreamweaver. Empower fully responsive navigation for optimal user experience. The extension offers extensive visual management and rendering of your navigations, directly in Dreamweaver Design View. Next to the full management of the navigation you can also specify the visibility of each navigation item, depending on the device that's been viewed on. Included is also automatic active item selection based on scroll position and current page.
You need to have DMXzone Bootstrap 3 installed in Dreamweaver to use Navigations!
- Extensive visual management of all your Bootstrap 3 Navigations - Add navs, navbars and dropdowns and manage their items.
- Great visual rendering and management - All available directly in Dreamweaver Design View.
- Fully responsive and customizable navigation - Make your navigation fully responsive for any mobile device or desktop browser. Customize it to fit and suit your website or app design from the many provided options.
- Automatic "active" item selection - Based on the URL the navigation highlights the corresponding nav item. You can also do that onscroll for different sections of your website or app.
- Full compatibility with DMXzone Font Awesome - Add any of the 369 icons included in DMXzone Font Awesome to enhance your navigation.
- Fully responsive floating panel inspector - The floating panel can be docked on any side of your Dreamweaver and is fully responsive.
Navbar is a component that serves as navigation header for
your application or website. It is fully responsive and customizable for
- Style the navbar - Choose the position of your navbar on your page.
- Fixed top - The top fixed navbar will always remain on top of your page and will overlay the content onscroll.
- Fixed bottom - The bottom fixed navbar will always remain on the bottom of your page and will overlay the content onscroll
- Static top - The top static navbar remains on top until you scroll down your page and it scrolls away with it.
- Align the navbar - You can
position your navbar either on the left or on the right side of your
page. The default alignment spreads the navbar within the container
- Inverse navbar - If you prefer dark skinned navbar, simply modify the look of it by checking the inverse checkbox.
- Navbar elements - In your navbar you can add a header, collapse and nav.
- Header - Add a header to label your website or app.
- Collapse - Make your navbar collapsible when the site/app is viewed on mobile devices.
- Nav - Add menu items withing the navbar.
- Navbar controls - Add forms and buttons within your navbar
- Form - Add search form with helpful labels for your users.
- Button -Add different buttons, for example sign in, by customizing the button text.
Great and easy accessible navigations are the key to the success of your visitor's experience on your website or app.
- Nav item properties
-Specify the visibility of each nav item, depending on the device that's
been viewed on. Decide which items to show and which not to on mobile
devices and desktop browsers.
- Active - Links are customizable for different circumstances. Check active to indicate the current page.
- Disabled - Use it for unclickable links in your nav.
- Nav items - Easily add nav items before or after an existing item, or delete an item with a single click.
- Nav dropdown - Add toggleable, contextual menu for displaying lists of links.
- Nav properties - Customize the look of your nav.
- Style - Use tabs or pills for your nav items.
- Align - Position your nav along the nav container, using the default option, on the left or on the right.
- Justified - Easily make tabs or pills equal widths of their parent at screens wider than 768px. On smaller screens, the nav links are stacked.
Each nav item has equal width
All nav links are stacked
- Stacked - Make the nav links stacked by default, even on screens wider than 768px.
As seen on a screen wider than 768px
All nav links are stacked
All nav links are stacked
- Delete nav - If you wish to start from scratch the whole nav can be deleted in a single click.
Add active or disabled nav dropdowns with
headers and dividers to save space on your nav or to separate your
website or app sections.
- Add dropdown menu - Add standalone dropdown menu without having a nav or navbar to use it as contextual menu for displaying lists or links.
- Add button dropdown - Use a button to trigger a dropdown menu, which can be easily customized through the CSS or DMXzone Bootstrap 3 Elements.
- Add split button dropdown - Similarly, create split button dropdowns with a separate button, which can be also customized through the CSS or DMXzone Bootstrap 3 Elements.
- Dropdown properties - Make dropdown links active, add headers, dividers, disable links and choose the visibility of the dropdowns on different devices.
- Active - Similar to nav items, dropdown links can also be made active to indicate the current page.
- Header - Add a header to label sections of actions in any dropdown menu.
- Divider - Add a divider to separate sections in the dropdown.
- Disabled - Check to disable the link in a dropdown.
- Show on - Specify the devices on which the dropdown will be visible and on which it will not be.
- Dropdown actions - Open and close the dropdown to customize the headers, links and dividers directly in Dreamweaver.
- Dreamweaver Design View - Click the eye to open or close the dropdown.
- Floating panel - Use the open dropdown and close dropdown buttons.
Create Fixed to Bottom Icon Menu
Add Dynamic Dropdowns to a Navbar
Add Contextual Dropdowns to your Content
Create Onscroll Navigation
Create a Vertical Sidebar Nav
Use Nav Dropdowns in DMXzone Bootstrap 3 Navigation
Add DMXzone Bootstrap 3 Navigation Navbar
Add DMXozne Bootstrap 3 Navigation Nav
Enable DMXzone Bootstrap 3 Navigation
This Extension Requires:
Next generation perfect site layout in a few minutes
DMXzone Bootstrap 3 is the next generation Dreamweaver extension based on the newest Twitter Bootstrap. Supplied with four grid systems, it's responsive by default and makes it easy to create great-looking web pages and web apps, which are automatically compatible with various devices.Full support for Bootstrap 3 mobile first design and the dedicated floater gives you a quick access to all the options you need. Additionally, there's an integrated converter that transforms Bootstrap 2 based ...