This amazing tool lets you generate, edit and produce ePubs, and even create new ones from scratch in a very intuitive and easy way, directly in Dreamweaver. To get you started the ePub Manager contains a few industry proven ePub templates.
With the automatic ePub generation, when done editing the ePub HTML and CSS files, you can save them to a new ePub file. The extension will automatically generate all the required structure files and pack them in an fresh ePub file package with a single click!
- Full visual ePub editing – With DMXzone ePub Manager you can open and edit any existing ePub file or even create new ones from scratch directly in Dreamweaver!
- Automatic ePub generation – When done editing the ePub HTML and CSS files, you can save them to a new ePub file. The extension will generate all the required files and pack them in an fresh ePub file package with a single click!
- Manage your ePub projects As Dreamweaver sites – When you open an ePub file with the DMXzone ePub Manager a new Dreamweaver site is automatically created for you and all the ePub content files are extracted in it.
- Support for ePub 2 and ePub 3 standards – The DMXzone ePub Manager supports both ePub standards and generates the right structure container and xml files accordingly.
- Ready to go ePub templates – To get you started easily and quickly from scratch the ePub Manager includes a few industry proven ePub templates.
- Full automatic generation of all required ePub structure files – The DMXzone ePub Manager takes care of all the error prone and boring job of listing all your files in an ePub manifest, spines and table of content files. When you choose to save the new ePub file it is all done automatically for you!
- Visual table of contents management – With the dedicated floating panel in Dreamweaver, you will be able to edit your book table of contents quickly. All the needed files will be automatically generated.
- Full book cover and meta data management – With the dedicated Meta Data dialog you can edit all the general metadata of your book like title, author description and also choose the right book cover. Again everything is saved for you in the right xml structure files.
The ePub workspace within Dreamweaver lets
you view you documents and object properties. The workspace also places
many of the most common operations in toolbars, like the ePub Manager
floating panel, so that you can quickly make changes.
Create New ePub
- ePub format - DMXzone ePub Manager supports both ePub 2 and ePub 3 formats and is supplied with 5 predefined ePub proven templates to use in your projects. It generates the right structure container and xml files accordingly.
- Project name - Add the name of your ePub project.
- Destination folder - Select the destination folder of your ePub site project.
Open ePub File
- Select the ePub file - Choose the ePub file that you want to edit in Dreamweaver.
- Create a new ePub site - Give your ePub project site a name and select the destination folder where all the required files will be packed and stored.
- Choose an existing ePub site - If you already have defined your site, choose it from the dropdown list.
Save as ePub File
When done editing the ePub HTML and CSS files, you can save them to a
new ePub file. The extension will generate all the required files and
pack them in an fresh ePub file package with a single click! Click save
to save it under the existing name of save as for a different one.
Edit ePub Meta Data
- Add book cover
- Choose an image that will be used as a book cover of your ePub
project. Just select the pen icon and add it in the meta data management
window. You can delete it any time with a single click and add a
- Add title - Give your book a name.
- Add author - Type the author of the book.
- Add date - Add the date of the creation of the book in a suitable format of your choice.
- Select language - Select the book language from the dropdown list.
- Add subject - Give a brief description for the book and its subject.
- Add identifier - In this field you can add the book ISBN or any ID that you need to identify it.
- Add publisher - Add your publishing company name.
- Add copyrights - Grant your original work exclusive rights for its use and distribution.
- Add description - Add a description for your book's content.