We were eager to show you what our developers packed in the DMXzone ePub Manager extension and couldn't wait until next week so in this article you'll find a preview of the general features. With this great tool you'll be able to open and edit any existing ePub file or even create new ones from scratch directly in Dreamweaver. With the automatic ePub generation, when done editing the ePub HTML and CSS files, you can save them to a
new ePub file. The extension will generate all the required files and
pack them in an fresh ePub file package with a single click! These and many more you can read and preview below. Stay tuned for our User Interface features coming tomorrow!
- Full visual ePub editing – With DMXzone ePub Manager you can open and edit any existing ePub file or even create new ones from scratch directly in Dreamweaver!
- Automatic ePub generation – When done editing the ePub HTML and CSS files, you can save them to a new ePub file. The extension will generate all the required files and pack them in an fresh ePub file package with a single click!
- Manage your ePub projects As Dreamweaver sites – When you open an ePub file with the DMXzone ePub Manager a new Dreamweaver site is automatically created for you and all the ePub content files are extracted in it.
- Support for ePub 2 and ePub 3 standards – The DMXzone ePub Manager supports both ePub standards and generates the right structure container and xml files accordingly.
- Ready to go ePub templates – To get you started easily and quickly from scratch the ePub Manager includes a few industry proven ePub templates.
- Full automatic generation of all required ePub structure files – The DMXzone ePub Manager takes care of all the error prone and boring job of listing all your files in an ePub manifest, spines and table of content files. When you choose to save the new ePub file it is all done automatically for you!
- Visual table of contents management – With the dedicated floating panel in Dreamweaver, you will be able to edit your book table of contents quickly. All the needed files will be automatically generated.
- Full book cover and meta data management – With the dedicated Meta Data dialog you can edit all the general metadata of your book like title, author description and also choose the right book cover. Again everything is saved for you in the right xml structure files.