This behavior opens a specified URL in a new window, and offers many additional features.
- Specify name and appearance of popup window,
- Optionally specify the popup's location on screen,
- Optionally specify a relative popup width/height (in % of the screen).
When applied to a link, the behavior offers the option to take the 'href' attribute of the current link as its target URL. This has the following advantages:
- XHTML Strict mode compatible,
- Search engines will be able to normally 'spider' the links.