This behavior opens a specified URL in a new window, and offers many additional features.
- Specify name and appearance of popup window,
- Optionally specify the popup's location on screen,
- Optionally specify a relative popup width/height (in % of the screen).
When applied to a link, the behavior offers the option to take the 'href' attribute of the current link as its target URL. This has the following advantages:
- XHTML Strict mode compatible,
- Search engines will be able to normally 'spider' the links.
New: Can now be applied to other HTML elements besides links. Furthermore, in addition to only taking the 'href' attribute of a current link, it is now possible to specify the URL to display. As such the extension can now be used more generally to create popup windows.
Want to know what has changed in the latest version? See the list of fixes and enhancements.
Access this behavior:
step 1 - select the popup trigger, and
step 2 - choose 'Popup Link' from the 'FlevOOware' flyout in the Behaviors palette.