The Image Control Center
Have you never worried about the increasing amount of images on the server?
Which of them are never used, which are obsolete and can be deleted?
Or would you like your customers to be able to create thumbnails themselves with no need to download and upload?,
Or maybe create a mirrored image to better fit the page it is presented in?
Or Rename an image that has been named incorrectly?
No problem - all this and more is possible with the ICC - your own on-line image editor.
It automatically detects serverobjects from: aspimage, persits, and smartimage.
At least one of these are required.
The extension requires full writing rights to the directory it is to work in.
Asp - vbscript only.
This is the time-limited version.
Allthough the author is convinced that the extension will work flawlessly, he can take no responsibility
for any unwanted change of images that might be caused by the use of the extension.
Look under ICC in the Server Behaviors panel.
The Image Control Center is a new Dreamweaver behavior, that acts as an wysiwyg interface to existing image server objects.
This lets the user create thumbnails, mirror existing images, rename images, copy or delete them, all while they remain on the server.
It comes with a number of features, including:
- No database connection needed - works with all images in your image folder.
- Select images not used in specified number of days. (allows for deletion of obsolete images)
- Scrollable Image list.
- Real size preview.
- Instant report of image dimensions and size.
- Flip horizontally or vertically.
- Automatic generation of thumbnail if new name assigned with new size.
- Deletion of chosen image (FSO)
- Rename only (FSO)
- All texts are configurable from the behavior.
- All help texts are configurable from the behavior.
- Button texts are also configurable.
- Works with Serverobjects Aspimage, Persits and aspsmartimage.
- Reads jpg,png,gif,bmp.
- All manipulations are saved as jpg.