Linked Slide Show can be used to create image slide shows, with the option to add hyperlinks and descriptions to the slides.
- specify the images to be used in the slide show and their display order;
- the slide show will preload the next/previous slide image while the current slide is visible;
- images can have different sizes;
- specify the pause between slides;
- optionally add a hyperlink to any image within the slideshow;
- optionally add a text description beneath any image within the slideshow;
- possibility to use navigation controls (e.g. text links or images) to move to the next/previous slide;
- possibility to jump to a specific slide;
- possibility to let the slide show auto-play;
- NEW: specify any DIV, SPAN, P, TD, H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, or H6 element with unique ID as containing element for slideshow.
Linked Slide Show is tested to be compatible with:
- on PC: IE5+, Netscape 4.7x (only with absolute positioned DIV element as container), Netscape 7+, Mozilla 1.4, and Opera 7+;
- on Mac: Safari 1.2.1, IE 5.2.3, Netscape 4.77 (only with absolute positioned DIV element as container), Netscape 7.1, and Mozilla 1.6.