You can offer your clients the ability to send HTML mails based on a template (either on your machine or at a URL), each personalized with the recipient's name. You can add attachments to everyone, or a group of people, there's progress bars while you're sending them - all this in an external PHP include file, so just a couple of lines on your page.
Take a look at the ASP version of the Smart Mailer PHP.
Validate a form and send it via e-mail
With this movie we will show you how to use Universal Form Validator PHP in order to validate a form that sends an e-mail using Smart Mailer PHP.
Major Features of the Smart Mailer Extension:
- Generates fully MHTML compatible mails with the images included or linked to the web
You can send mail with the images included in the mail so the mail can be read offline, or create links to the images where the image reside on the internet somewhere.
- Send to single or multiple users
You can easily choose to send a mail to one person, send CC's or BCC's, or multiple recipients from a recordset.
- Use cool real-time Flash progress bars when sending bulk mail
When sending mail to multiple recipients you can choose to show a real time progress bar that follows the progress of the mail being send.
- Fully personalize your mails so that they include personal information
You can include dynamic data to personalize the mail, form variables for example.
- Use any URL as template for the mail body!
This way you can send for example
personalized invoices and still have them available on the web as well!
- Send fully customized HTML mails based on a Template
Imagine sending a newsletter just like the one from DMXzone
- Add attachments in any way you want - one by one, full folder or via recordset!
- Support for lots of standard mail components for mail processing
The following mail components are supported: SendMail and SMTP.
- Extended error checking
The extension includes a error checking function that you can turn on or off. If you turn it on and something goes wrong with sending the mail you will get an error message.
- Generates just a few lines of code on your page
Your page size stays small with the code for the Smart Mailer extension in a separate include file.
Sliding Site Showcase
In this showcase we've combined all the extensions included in the bundle. The site is designed in Sliding Panels with a Universal CSS Navigation Menu. The products open in a stylish Lightbox window and the Contact form is validated with the help of Universal Form Validator PHP. The submission is sent to an email via Smart Mailer PHP.
- Improved PHP 5 compatibility
- Improved compatibility with DMXzone reCAPTCHA and Universal Form Validator PHP
- Improved UI for Windows 7+
- Improved installer for for DW CS 5.5+ and Mac DW CS6
- Support for different port number in template
- Updated mail progress bar
- PHP 5.3 Compatibility
- linked to online help
- Updated CS5 installer
- Fixed error when using multiple instances on the page
- Improved support for PHP5
Here are five easy steps to update all your pages;
- Install the latest version of Smart Mailer PHP
- Open your Smart Mailer PHP page
- Select the existing Smart Mailer PHP Server Behaviour from the server behaviors palette
- Click on the ok button to re-apply the server behaviours
- An alert will be sure that your files are replaces, make sure you upload the files to your server
This process updates the PHP file in the general ScriptLibrary folder so a single page update is enough.