Design Time Style Sheets for Contribute or Dreamweaver Support Product Page

This topic was archived

I still don't have the article!

Asked 05 Nov 2003 02:50:11
has this question
05 Nov 2003 02:50:11 suzanne goodwin posted:
I bought it several hours ago now, and I've still received no information about where/how to download it! Can someone please help?

Replies

Replied 05 Nov 2003 02:56:48
05 Nov 2003 02:56:48 Brad Halstead replied:
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
I bought it several hours ago now, and I've still received no information about where/how to download it! Can someone please help?
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

Hi

What you need to do is log into the system and go to this url. www.dmxzone.com/go?5824, at the side there will be a download link for the pdf and the files for the tutorial.

Note that you will need to contact support if your sales order didn't process as the links will not show (I believe) if the sales order didn't go through.

Does that help?

Brad Halstead
Co-author: Dreamweaver MX Templates, Dreamweaver MX Magic, Dreamweaver MX 2004 Magic
Replied 05 Nov 2003 14:32:28
05 Nov 2003 14:32:28 suzanne goodwin replied:
Well, I finally got a message from Sales support, and they said since I used PayPal to pay for the article (DMXZone preferred payment method), I can't get it for three or four days. By then it will be too late for me... I definitely won't be doing this again!

Thanks anyway, Brad, for trying to help!
Replied 05 Nov 2003 21:07:50
05 Nov 2003 21:07:50 Brad Halstead replied:
Suzanne's issue was one of trying to lock a user out of using Bold, Italics, Alignment (left, center and right) indent and outdent from within Contribute. Since these items are programme dinto Contribute menu files, and not controlled through the group settings, there is little that can be done.

Ultimately, these menu items could be disabled but the only way to ensure that it stays that way is for the developer (Suzanne) to place the new menu's file on the clients system, and take away their installer file so that the menu's weren't overwritten with a reinstall.

I suggested that she submit it as an enhancement request using the form located at: www.macromedia.com/support/email/wishform/ as design time stylesheets, taught in this tutorial, don't deal with this specific issue.

Brad Halstead
Co-author: Dreamweaver MX Templates, Dreamweaver MX Magic, Dreamweaver MX 2004 Magic

Reply to this topic