Playing With the Edges: CSS and Curves Support Product Page

This topic was archived

Nothing New Here

Asked 23 Aug 2004 20:38:53
has this question
23 Aug 2004 20:38:53 Brian Kunau posted:
I thought this might have some insight into box model hacks.........no. Slicing gifs and setting same color backgrounds?????? Not exactly cutting edge. I can do the same thing with tables and not break old browsers. I have purchased DMX extensions it the past and have been very happy with them........this is my first tutorial purchase......and it is not cutting it. Maybe I was expecting too much, who knows, but this information is at best general knowledge, possibly remedial.

Sorry to rant, love your news letter (even the kitty pictures) but this was not worth the comparitive pack of smokes that it costs.

Brian K.

Replies

Replied 24 Aug 2004 19:33:41
24 Aug 2004 19:33:41 Matt Machell replied:
Hi Brian,

apologies that this tutorial wasn't what you were looking for. Such techniques have been around for a while. This is an article to teach them in a CSS context to beginners. DMXZone has all levels of readers, and it sounds like this was not for your level of experience, and not what you were looking for (there are other articles that would better suit your purpose by the sound of it).

Might I suggest contacting Ian Blackham (Premium Content Editor,ian (at) dmxzone.com), he may be able to replace your purchase with a more suitable one.

-Matt

DMX Zone Premium Content Author
Replied 02 Sep 2004 23:22:24
02 Sep 2004 23:22:24 Brian Kunau replied:
I am sorry I did not see your reply sooner, but I was contacted by Ian, and I have since replied to him and am waiting for a response. Ian did point out that this article was labeled "beginner", which I failed to see as this was my first premium content purchase and I was unaware that premium content had any "level of user" caveats. I am sure all will turn out well. Thanks for the post.

Brian K.

Reply to this topic