Pure ASP Upload Add On Pack Support Product Page

This topic was archived

ResizeImage.aspx not found!!!

Reported 19 Jan 2005 19:19:50
has this problem
19 Jan 2005 19:19:50 donavon young posted:
I am trying to use the SIP component but for some reason at the point where the page ResizeImage.aspx is called or should I say the function in that page is called, I get an error HTTP:404. file not found error.The following is the exact error description I am posting which I am not able to understand althoug everything is present in the respective directories

"HTTP ERROR: 404
Returned:

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested Url: /ScriptLibrary/ResizeImage.aspx"
Can anyone help me with it???

Replies

Replied 09 Mar 2005 21:25:30
09 Mar 2005 21:25:30 Chris Charlton replied:
You have uploaded the "ScriptLibrary" folder to your web server, correct? Please verify and let us know, thanks.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Chris Charlton <i>- DMXzone Manager</i>
<font size=1>[ Studio MX/MX2004 | PHP/ASP | SQL | XHTML/CSS | XML | Actionscript | Web Accessibility | MX Extensibility ]</font id=size1>
Replied 15 Nov 2007 21:43:57
15 Nov 2007 21:43:57 Joe Holt replied:
I am now having this same problem. Never had it before today. Does anyone have a solution?
Replied 16 Nov 2007 12:49:44
16 Nov 2007 12:49:44 Georgi Kralev replied:
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
I am now having this same problem. Never had it before today. Does anyone have a solution?
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>
Make sure that the file ResizeImage.aspx is uploaded into your ScriptLibrary folder.

If the file is uploaded correctly, check if the path that is set to Smart Image Processor is the correct one.

For example:
sip1.ScriptFolder = <b>"ScriptLibrary"</b>

Regards,

Georgi Kralev

----------------------------------
Support - www.DMXzone.com

Reply to this topic