Persistent Layer Pro Support Product Page

This topic is locked
This topic was archived

firefox 2.0

Reported 20 Feb 2008 10:32:30
has this problem
20 Feb 2008 10:32:30 Tim van Tartwijk posted:
Hello there first of all my compliments cause this is one of the few codes that actually works great in centering to the bottom. But now I got an slight problem that is when you open a page in firefox 2.0 The layer start scrolling down the so you can never see it cuase when you scroll down the scrollbar just get bigger and bigger you can few an example here:
www.i-booc.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=11&Itemid=37&iframe=https://secure.booking.com/mybooking.nl.html?aid=314349&lang=nl
Now I tried alot tried putting the code in clean html but whenever I start putting php codes it starts to scroll.

Replies

Replied 20 Feb 2008 10:55:08
20 Feb 2008 10:55:08 Marja Ribbers-de Vroed replied:
So the page is fine when you don't have your PHP in there yet?
Then it must have something to do with the output of the PHP code itself.

--
Marja de Vroed
www.clubwebware.nl
www.prikhetop.nl
www.flevooware.nl/dreamweaver/
Replied 20 Feb 2008 11:00:08
20 Feb 2008 11:00:08 Tim van Tartwijk replied:
I think that is not only the problem cause in ie het works fine and the php codes only request an variable out of the link.
Replied 20 Feb 2008 11:06:57
20 Feb 2008 11:06:57 Marja Ribbers-de Vroed replied:
IE and Firefox don't behave the same in many ways, so the fact that something works fine in one browser does not in any way guarantee that it will work fine in other browsers as well.
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Now I tried alot tried putting the code in clean html but whenever I start putting php codes it starts to scroll.
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>
Given your above statement, this must have something to do with the PHP output.

--
Marja de Vroed
www.clubwebware.nl
www.prikhetop.nl
www.flevooware.nl/dreamweaver/

Reply to this topic