Forums

ASP

This topic is locked

HELP, I've got an error and can't get up!

Posted 21 Sep 2001 03:33:25
has voted
21 Sep 2001 03:33:25 Matthew Dehait posted:
Here's the URL:www.hardcoremopar.com/gallery/pixdetailrate.asp?pixID=69

or whatever pic ID you want up to about 500 or so. Anyway, what I need to know is how to figure out how to track this down. It says line 9 character 1. Is this in the source of the page or what is displayed in the browser. The rating is working good, I just need to spiff it up a little. It works even with this erroe, so I'm sure it's no biggie.

Thanks,

Matt

Replies

Replied 21 Sep 2001 09:39:03
21 Sep 2001 09:39:03 Viktor Farcic replied:
This is the error message I'm getting:
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80040e14'

[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression 'pixID ='.

/gallery/pixdetailrate.asp, line 11
Send us your code for a closer look.

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Here's the URL:www.hardcoremopar.com/gallery/pixdetailrate.asp?pixID=69

or whatever pic ID you want up to about 500 or so. Anyway, what I need to know is how to figure out how to track this down. It says line 9 character 1. Is this in the source of the page or what is displayed in the browser. The rating is working good, I just need to spiff it up a little. It works even with this erroe, so I'm sure it's no biggie.

Thanks,

Matt

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

Reply to this topic