Forums

This topic is locked

Here's 2 new PHP-MySQL behaviors for DreamweaverMX

Posted 14 May 2002 17:38:07
has voted
14 May 2002 17:38:07 brett brewer posted:
Hey all,
I just finished a couple of new extensions for use with DreamweaverMX's new built-in PHP server model.

1 - Alternate Table Row Color
2 - Show If Recordset Field Is Value (a conditional region extension)

I wrote these (with others soon to follow) because I could never get the commercial version of Impakt/NeXtensio to work on my Win2k version of PHP/MySQL. I don't know what server config they coded for, but I've only had success using them on one out of the three development servers I use. After weeks of working with Interakt to solve the problem, I finally gave up. In all fairness, they DID try pretty hard to find the problem and even offered my money back when I asked. I don't envy them at the moment, I'd hate to have to deal with all the configuration possiblities of PHP3-PHP4...Anyway, until Phakt2 comes out, these might help some of you. Jump on over to my site and grab them from the bottom of the index.html page. Go to

www.brettbrewer.com

and scroll down to find them. Soon I will be releasing a Delete Record with Confirmation Dialog extension and hopefully a set of User Authentication behaviors shortly thereafter.

Edited by - electrongunner on 14 May 2002 18:06:07

Replies

Replied 14 May 2002 19:25:29
14 May 2002 19:25:29 Tim Green replied:
These extensions have been submitted for approval to UDZone. There are one or two issues with them, which will be addressed privately with the author.

Tim Green

Extension & PHP TalkZone Manager
<font size=1>-------------------------------------------
<i>Please read the Forum FAQ before posting
a question to this TalkZone.</i>
-------------------------------------------
www.UDzone.com : A dynamic Dreamweaver,
Ultradev and Fireworks site for developers
by developers.
-------------------------------------------</font id=size1>
Replied 15 May 2002 00:59:29
15 May 2002 00:59:29 brett brewer replied:
I am working on tweaking these extensions tonight...so people might want to wait until tomorrow to try them as there will be new versions. The current ones DO work, but there a couple of integration issues I'm fixing that will make them more useful. Thanks to Tim Green for his excellent advice!

Edited by - electrongunner on 15 May 2002 01:00:00

Reply to this topic