Forums

This topic is locked

Full Refund

Posted 01 Jul 2004 17:07:08
has voted
01 Jul 2004 17:07:08 Martin Howell posted:
Hi George.
I have had enough, please can I have a refund on my purchase after 2 and half months of this not working I want a refund as your "support" obviously takes too long to fix the problem.

Thanks

Replies

Replied 23 Jul 2004 12:18:49
23 Jul 2004 12:18:49 Kenny Darcy replied:
Hi yea,
I too want a refund for the HTML editor, I find I get no support, and also I believe that the editor is still in its Beta stage. whenever I have tried to use it I find I spend more time trying to get it working.

the problems so far, client always complaining of a <p>, then there is the issue of not been able to set the width and height as the property panel does not place the type of width or height correctly, then when I try and place html as a default value inside the editor I have problems seeing my page in design view.
at least a year before the html editor was launched I emailed dmxzone and pointed out that the free code from interactivetools would make a great extension, when you realeased the extension I had expected the code generated to save me a little bit of time, but if any thing I keep on having to revert to the free code from interactivetools.com . I am fed up with the extension and the little support that is offered. I get better suport from interactivetools. I want my money back.

Regards

Kenny

Reply to this topic