Forums

ASP

This topic is locked

r there is any differant ???????

Posted 20 Jun 2001 11:06:44
has voted
20 Jun 2001 11:06:44 ramy ramy posted:
i was wanna to ask if i use ms sql database
by the same way we use access there will be the big defferant they talking about or i must use spacial server and spacial set up to see the differant and what is the maximum abbilty of access 2000 i hear that it can't work with more than 10 user togather plz help me in that.

Replies

Replied 20 Jun 2001 18:52:03
20 Jun 2001 18:52:03 Viktor Farcic replied:
There is great difference between Access & SQL server. To begin with, Access wasn't made for net. It's great DB, but for desktop. There are many other things. Once you transfer you data to sql you'll see how life can be much easier.
Your hosting must have SQL Server installed.

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
i was wanna to ask if i use ms sql database
by the same way we use access there will be the big defferant they talking about or i must use spacial server and spacial set up to see the differant and what is the maximum abbilty of access 2000 i hear that it can't work with more than 10 user togather plz help me in that.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

Reply to this topic