Forums

This topic is locked

Connecting a Mysql 5.0 databse with coldfusion

Posted 01 Aug 2006 04:39:58
has voted
01 Aug 2006 04:39:58 Rafael Vasconez posted:
I just installed Mysql 5.0 and got it running, I was able to migrate my database from Ms Access to Mysql with no problem, but when I tried to connect the database to coldfusion I got this message:

Connection verification failed for data source: database
[]java.sql.SQLException: SQLException occurred in JDBCPool while attempting to connect, please check your username, password, URL, and other connectivity info.
The root cause was that: java.sql.SQLException: SQLException occurred in JDBCPool while attempting to connect, please check your username, password, URL, and other connectivity info.

Then I learned that I had to use a different connector from the one built in Coldfusion, so I went into Mysql's website to download the connector, and I installed the .jar file on WEB-INF/lib... now it's giving me the following message when I try to connect the database:

Connection verification failed for data source: database
[]java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/aspectj/lang/Signature
The root cause was that: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/aspectj/lang/Signature

The settings I used are the following:
JDBC URL: mysql://localhost:3306/database
Driver class: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
User name and password are entered with the proper information.

These are the J connectors I have used with no positive result: 3.0.17-ga, 3.1.11, 3.1.13 and 5.0.3.

All the times I tried I used just one conector on the /lib folder... so it wouldnt cause a conflict between connectors.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Reply to this topic