Pure ASP Upload 3 Support Product Page

2 issues with the progress bars

Reported 06 Sep 2006 17:36:05
has this problem
06 Sep 2006 17:36:05 Marja Ribbers-de Vroed posted:
I've just installed PAU 3.0.4 and the upload itself works fine (very fast indeed!), but I have 2 issues with the progress bar:
<ul><li>The progress bars aren't updating. They do appear, but they don't update.
I've tried them all, but none of the available bars is updating to reflect upload progress. I've tried it in both IE6 and Firefox on WinXP Pro, and the progress bars work in neither of those.

</li><li>Furthermore, the progress bar window is launched within my upload window.
But my upload window is a very small popup window itself, only contaning the upload form. And thus the progress bar window doesn't fit into the upload window and is only displayed partially.
What can I do to fix that?</li></ul>

--
Marja de Vroed
www.clubwebware.nl
www.prikhetop.nl
www.flevooware.nl/dreamweaver/

Replies

Replied 06 Sep 2006 18:12:51
06 Sep 2006 18:12:51 Marja Ribbers-de Vroed replied:
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>The progress bars aren't updating. They do appear, but they don't update.
I've tried them all, but none of the available bars is updating to reflect upload progress. I've tried it in both IE6 and Firefox on WinXP Pro, and the progress bars work in neither of those.<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>
Correction:
They do update correctly on the remote server, but they don't update on my local testing machine (testing on 'localhost').
What could be the cause of that?

--
Marja de Vroed
www.clubwebware.nl
www.prikhetop.nl
www.flevooware.nl/dreamweaver/
Replied 24 Sep 2010 21:29:33
24 Sep 2010 21:29:33 Cristian Rodriguez replied:
I am having this same issue. I set it up with the Circle progress graphic, but if i attempt to change the colors, nothing happens.
Replied 27 Sep 2010 10:10:39
27 Sep 2010 10:10:39 Miroslav Zografski replied:
Hello Cristian,

Do you upload all files after making the correction? If yes then try cleaning your browsers cache. Colors are read from XML file that often is cached and sometimes that prevents changes to be seen.

Regards,

Reply to this topic