unsubscribe the newsletter

Posted 17 Nov 2006 11:32:10
has voted
17 Nov 2006 11:32:10 per jeilsø posted:
How do I unsubscribe the newsletter from DMX Zone

Replies

Replied 27 Nov 2006 10:43:54
27 Nov 2006 10:43:54 Patrick Woldberg replied:
You can do it in your profile, click on the user button to get there.

--------------------------------------------------
Patrick Woldberg
Web Developer at Dynamic Zones
Administrator at DMXzone.com, FLzone.net, FWzone.net and DNzone.com
--------------------------------------------------
Replied 10 Jul 2009 09:38:51
10 Jul 2009 09:38:51 David Knowles replied:
It's not clear at all.

I want to unsubscribe to email news letters, but when i click on the link to do so i am taken to the site inlog page where there is no mention of how to unsubscribe or any confirmation that i have indeed been successfull.

Very unprofessional, not at all user friendly and very very annoying.[!]
Replied 11 Jul 2009 16:02:17
11 Jul 2009 16:02:17 Patrick Julicher replied:
Hi David,

Actually I think DMX Zone has this covered very good. They have an unsubsubscribe link in the bottom of the newsletter. If you would click that, you will be taken to the DMX Zone website. Depending if you are already logged in to MyDMXZone or not, you wiil either have to login or will be taken straight to the unsubscribe page.
Without the newsletter, you can login to MyDMX zone from the homepage and then go to the E-mail Option tab where you can uncheck the two options in the Subscriptions part. Very easy and not at all unprofessional!

Kind regards, Patrick
Replied 16 Jul 2009 12:24:16
16 Jul 2009 12:24:16 Patrick Woldberg replied:
Like the other Patrick already told, it's not that difficult. You subscribed here at the site and the e-mail subscription can be enabled and disabled in your account. If you don't want to receive the newsletter just update it in your profile (under the E-mail options tab in the My DMXzone).

Maybe you find it a bit annoying that you have to login first, but you don't want other people to access your profile. It's just some extra security to make sure it is you who is unsubscribing or subscribing to our e-mails.

Reply to this topic