Forums

This topic is locked

Linking pages problem

Posted 27 Aug 2007 12:48:39
has voted
27 Aug 2007 12:48:39 Ian Johnston posted:
Hi guys I'm a newbie at this so if this is a stupid question please forgive me. I have constructed a site but I am having problems with the navigation to pages using my navigation toolbar. I contruct the site in dreamweaver mx and upload using smart ftp but when i try to run the site some pages are not found on the site. while others are fine any ideas. here is a link to the site www.hulkascooby.f9.co.uk/Globetrotters%20Website/Home.htm

Replies

Replied 28 Aug 2007 16:29:32
28 Aug 2007 16:29:32 Georgi Kralev replied:
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Hi guys I'm a newbie at this so if this is a stupid question please forgive me. I have constructed a site but I am having problems with the navigation to pages using my navigation toolbar. I contruct the site in dreamweaver mx and upload using smart ftp but when i try to run the site some pages are not found on the site. while others are fine any ideas. here is a link to the site www.hulkascooby.f9.co.uk/Globetrotters%20Website/Home.htm
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>
Hi Ian,

The path to your pages is not correct. Your files are in folder and you should include it into the path.

For example the href for your members area is set to: <b>/Members.htm</b>
It should be changed to: <b>/Globetrotters%20Website/Members.htm</b>

Regards,

Georgi Kralev

----------------------------------
Support - www.DMXzone.com

Reply to this topic