Forums

This topic is locked

Slide Show Pro

Posted 02 Nov 2007 07:58:59
has voted
02 Nov 2007 07:58:59 jack carman posted:
I am confused about Slide Show Pro. I think "Pro" means that you need to be some kind of "insider Pro" in order to understand the incomplete instructions supplied by DMXzone. Their "Manual" does not match their "demo". I have the following questions: 1) In the "demo", they create a .asp file. The "Manual" makes no mention of this step. What is the purpose of the .asp file? 2) In the demo, after the "slides" step, they suddenly have a "still" display of a matrix of all of the 9 photos that go into the slideshow. How do they get this "still"? There is no mention of this step in the "manual". I really need a "pro" to help me to get this slideshow working. Can anyone please help with answers to my questions?

Replies

Replied 02 Nov 2007 12:50:22
02 Nov 2007 12:50:22 Georgi Kralev replied:
Hi Jack,

If you are referring this FAQ, (www.dmxzone.com/showDetail.asp?TypeId=7&NewsId=11469) the .asp file is used for creating dynamic Slide show.
(The information for the Slide show is generated dynamically by reading data from Database).

This in not mentioned into the Manual, because by default Active Slide show Pro use xml to read this information.
(It is not required to create this kind of file).

I hope this helps.

<b>Note:</b>
1. Please, do NOT cross post. If you open a topic for a particular issue use the same (Do NOT open new topics).
2. This is <b>NOT</b> the <b>correct forum</b> for receiving support about the extensions.
For questions or problems with Active Slideshow Pro please, write to the following forums:
www.dmxzone.com/forum/default.asp?NewsId=11360

Regards,

Georgi Kralev

----------------------------------
Support - www.DMXzone.com

Reply to this topic