Pure PHP Upload 2 Support Product Page

This topic was archived

Problem with PHP upload

Reported 19 Aug 2008 16:50:36
has this problem
19 Aug 2008 16:50:36 Howard Walker Walker posted:
Most of the tutorials begin with a new basic page and then tell you to click on the server behavior to change it to include the additional items that you require.
When I do this, instead of the behavior opening and allowing me to change what I need to, another window opens called Dynamic Text, with a list of server and form variables and a code fragment that reads :

<pre id=code><font face=courier size=2 id=code> echo((isset($_POST[""]))?$_POST[""]:"" </font id=code></pre id=code>

In addition, if I delete the server behaviour to start over by highlighting it and pressing the "-" button, the code on the page is not removed, and an attempt to reinstate the behaviour results in a message to the effect that "you cannot have mulitiple copies of this behaviour on the same page. The only way to sort this is to go through the page and delete the code by hand.
So forget about starting with an existing page and changing it. Open a new one and enter what you want from scratch.

I have used PureASP upload for years and this has no such problems.
I'm using PHP 5 with Dreamweaver CS3

Howard Walker

Replies

Replied 19 Aug 2008 17:28:41
19 Aug 2008 17:28:41 Kiril Iliev replied:
Hi Howard,

Could you please tells us what OS you are using?

In addition, do you make anything else special on your web site?

I am afraid that I am not able to reproduce your problem.

Regards,

==================
DMX Zones
Support Team
==================
Replied 19 Aug 2008 20:31:09
19 Aug 2008 20:31:09 Howard Walker Walker replied:
I am using windows XP latest version and fully updated alongside Dreamweaver CS3. My machine also has an apache server and Mysql installed. The site is currently running locally on the same machine and has nt been uploaded to a web server. Pure PHP upload works fine, its just that I cannot edit it.

Howard
Replied 20 Aug 2008 16:42:54
20 Aug 2008 16:42:54 Kiril Iliev replied:
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
I am using windows XP latest version and fully updated alongside Dreamweaver CS3. My machine also has an apache server and Mysql installed. The site is currently running locally on the same machine and has nt been uploaded to a web server. Pure PHP upload works fine, its just that I cannot edit it.

Howard
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

Could you please tell me if you have any other 3rd party extensions on the page?

Have you made anything special on the web page where you have inserted your web page?

In addition, do you have (with the user account logged in) the proper permissions to modify pages into the folder where your web site resides?

Regards,

==================
DMX Zones
Support Team
==================
Replied 20 Aug 2008 17:24:13
20 Aug 2008 17:24:13 Howard Walker Walker replied:

I have full control over the site folder as administrator to the system.

Extensions installed - perhaps too many:
By Webassist.com
Paypal ecommerce kit, Universal email,Security assist,site Import,Skype button,validation toolkit, and validation toolkit recipes.Cookies

By George Petrov
Pure PHP upload,Server behaviours browser,Smart image processor,Pure ASP upload 3

PVII Image gallery magic, Tree Menu Magic
Super close window, Super email, visual Cdonts Insert object.

I will be unable to get back to you for a few days after today.

Reply to this topic