Forums

This topic is locked

Someone please show me in the right direction...

Posted 05 May 2009 06:40:56
has voted
05 May 2009 06:40:56 Matthew Keller posted:
I have been doing a family "blog" type thing for the last few years. Here is the website for it.

www.thekellerexperience.com

As you can see I am behind on the updated end of things. That is because of the way I have it setup. Is there any other way that you guys out there could suggest that would be beneficial? I want to be able to make it customizable like this, but be able to add photos and text with ease sort like a blog.

Thanks for your input.

Replies

Replied 07 May 2009 11:47:07
07 May 2009 11:47:07 Alan C replied:
Hi,
I'm not sure how you are generating your weblog, a quick look at the source suggests a M$oft thing.

If you really want something that's going to be easy to update then take a look at wordpress and joomla, content management systems.

I have several sites running these and write several posts a day to them, very quick and easy once they are set up. I have also set them up for others and again, once they are running anyone who can use a word processor can do it . . . Hmmn, let's just qualify that a little, perhaps I should say 'anyone who can use a word processor properly . . .' and that's not the majority, but that is a different issue :-)

Reply to this topic