Forums

PHP

This topic is locked

Running joomla/ PHP website on IIS Server

Posted 02 Jul 2010 10:53:52
has voted
02 Jul 2010 10:53:52 Chandresh Pant posted:
Hi
I'm trying to host my joomla website on a server which already has IIS 6.0.

Most of my other websites are .Net 2.0 websites, which are already running on the same server.

So, I have installed apache and assigned port 81 to my website, www.urlname.com. Now, the website runs with the URL www.urlname.com:81.

However, I want my website to run on the URL www.urlname.com and NOT www.urlname.com:80. How can this be done. I tried creating a redirection in IIS by creating a website www.urlname.com and redirecting it to www.urlname.com:81. But that also does not remove the port number.

Can any one help me run my website without the port number.

Thanks
Chandresh

Replies

Replied 20 Sep 2010 16:19:16
20 Sep 2010 16:19:16 Sam Smith replied:
Hi,
Install PHP Once you have a web server running and you can browse ..... Select 'Web site' with the right mouse and increase the performance of PHP applications.

Earn an Extra $1000 to $1200 per month doing Part Time Data Entry Jobs! Work from home data entry jobs to post simple data submissions on Internet. Make $1 per entry. Easy form filling, data entry and ad posting jobs. No selling, No phone calls, No Marketing. No Investment. Bi-weekly payments. Full Training Provided. Pls visit: Data-Entry

Reply to this topic