Forums

PHP

This topic is locked

Where is the forum leader or tech support

Posted 15 Oct 2010 20:48:47
has voted
15 Oct 2010 20:48:47 john El. posted:
I posted a topic in this Forum a couple of days ago, and my topic still doesn't show as being "Posted." I have inquired about the "Pure PHP Upload" program, on whether or not it can do certain things, and no one, absolutely no one from DMXZONE had addressed my question(s). With the economy being as bad as it is, I would think that companies would "bend over backwards," to deliver their product(s).

All I wanted to know before I buy, was if "Pure PHP Upload" supports IIS7, Windows 2008 Small business server, Dreamweaver 8, and if one can direct the upload to a FTP Folder. Also, can one place their name into the script rather than DMXZONE's name?

To date, no one from DMXZONE has gotten back to me. Is there anyone in this forum who knows the answer to my question(s)?

Thank you,
johnjwe

Replies

Replied 19 Oct 2010 16:51:58
19 Oct 2010 16:51:58 Patrick Woldberg replied:
These are the community forums, for support go to the support forums. When logged in you can go to Get Support in the My DMXzone box on the left or check the product page where links are to support, faqs and anything you seek for a product.

Reply to this topic