Forums

This topic is locked

(not) yet another social media/networking site

Posted 13 Jan 2011 20:02:37
has voted
13 Jan 2011 20:02:37 wim van loo posted:
Hi all,

I am enthousiast that I finally find a board/forum online where one can ask basic feedback on a new designed/developed website and that actually from time to time there is a reply on the topics.. !

We launch a new website shortly 'WebberID' where we deliver the possiblity to create a profile for ppl/companies/groups/places/various moderated by the user with his/her/its own links combined with his linked social media messages. (facebook, linkedin, twitter, myspace, foursquare)
We added the functionality of a social network aggregator in the backend where one can post messages to multiple networks at once and can see all messages combined from different networks.

We tried to optimize on the google-api to reach better google search rankings based on all content delivered by the user himself

A few examples :
www.webberid.com/kim (famous tennis player)
www.webberid.com/bkcp (a belgian bank)
www.webberid.com/noelbellen (a dutch blogger that allready uses the product to post posts and to give an overview of the social network implementation in the profile)
www.webberid.com/ghent (belgian city)

I can offcourse understand that it would go beyond the scope of the forum to ask to make a link with ur facebook/linkedin/.. just to test out and give some feedback on our website (offcourse it would be nice if you do so ) , but in general : what could be improved on the website ?

One thing that is still in design phase, is the ability to remove ur profile online, this is still handled by a request form (on which we followup offcourse)

Many thanks to all that took the time to read my text and thanks in advoce for feedback !

best regards
wim

Reply to this topic