Forums

This topic is locked

Adobe InDesign CS6

Posted 26 Jun 2012 05:34:21
has voted
26 Jun 2012 05:34:21 Rakhee Chitale posted:
It’s a multi-screen world with your audience accessing content from various devices. InDesign now helps you create multiple versions (not multiple layouts) of your layout to adapt it to different screen sizes AND all this, from a single InDesign file. With all new Liquid Layouts, forget spending time on fitting your content into different sizes based on orientation. See these new features in action ->
tv.adobe.com/watch/cs6-creative-cloud-feature-tour-for-design/getting-started-with-the-new-liquid-layout-and-alternate-layout-features-in-indesign-cs6/?sdid=JUMNA

To know more cs6-adobe.blogspot.in/2012/06/what-is-indesign.html

Replies

Replied 29 Jun 2012 09:10:43
29 Jun 2012 09:10:43 harshawardha dangoel replied:
InCopy CS6
Parallel collaborative workflow
Experience tight integration with InDesign CS6 to enable writers, editors, and designers to simultaneously work on a single document without overwriting each other's contributions.
Flexible page views
Edit in the view most suited to your current task. Galley View displays 100% accurate line breaks. Story View enables faster word processing. And Layout View lets you edit text in relation to design.
Precise copyfitting
View copyfit information as you work. Constant visual feedback informs you of space remaining — or how far you're overset — as well as story depth and line, word, and character counts.
cs6-adobe.blogspot.in/2012/06/incopy-cs6.html
Replied 02 Aug 2012 09:22:17
02 Aug 2012 09:22:17 Shraddha Mehra replied:
For some reason, I always thought building an app for my shopping portal would be a tedious and long process but clearly this video - tv.adobe.com/watch/digital-publishing-customer-showcase/national-geographic-previews-kindle-fire-app/?sdid=JYNWW proves otherwise. I downloaded the trial version of InDesign CS6 from here - www.adobe.com/in/downloads/?sdid=JUMTN to see if it’s really worth it and it really is. My app will be app soon!
adobecs6blog.wordpress.com/2012/06/22/what-is-adobe-indesign-cs6/

Reply to this topic